Terms of Service
Please read the service agreement and terms below. When you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may subscribe to the TrudaCloud service. If you violate this service agreement we have the right to stop the service. If you do not agree to this Service Agreement and Terms, please do not purchase TrudaCloud's products and services and close this website.
TrudaCloud is not responsible for any violations by you and your end users of the Acceptable Use Policy and the laws, regulations and related policies of the region where the server is located, which includes the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
You are responsible for preventing your wards from accessing any inappropriate and harmful content directly or indirectly from the TrudaCloud service you have purchased. Note that many commercial online security filters are available to help users limit harmful or inappropriate access by minors. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor child, it is your responsibility, not ours, to prevent your minor from accessing any inappropriate content if you have a computer, cell phone, or other device that can be accessed online by a minor.
If TrudaCloud decide to terminate your access to the Services and terminate this Agreement. This is due to a violation of the Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy by you or your end users.
- 1 Any refund request will be refused. Please contact our customer service through Live Chat for any questions before purchasing.
- 2 We reserve the right to refuse software instruction or tutorials, please check the tutorials for use before purchasing.
- 3 No guarantee that Netflix, Desiney+, etc. will be unlocked for streaming, but do our best.
- 4 We conduct audits of sites such as Falun Gong and child pornography.
- 5 Your monthly traffic is determined by the contents of your subscription. If your traffic usage exceeds the limit for the month, the service will resume on the next billing date in the subscription cycle unless the current month's traffic is reset. Unused traffic is not carried over to the following month.
- 6 We reserve the right to change the price of the TrudaCloud service, the number of resources at any time. We also guarantee that the services you have subscribed to will not be affected by the changes.
We try to reduce abuse of the TrudaCloud service. Prohibit usage that causes the TrudaCloud server to be insecure and unavailable.
- 1 P2P downloads via TrudaCloud network, including but not limited to BT, PT, Xunlei, etc.
- 2 Network speed measurement and other massive broadband and traffic hogs through the TrudaCloud network.
- 3 Lend, disclose, or resell TrudaCloud accounts or services.
- 4 Use web crawlers or outbound scanning and packet sending through the TrudaCloud network.
- 5 Send spam through the TrudaCloud network.
- 6 All network activities that compromise the network security of other individuals, organizations, companies, websites, systems, etc. through the TrudaCloud network.
- 7 Distribute illegal information through the TrudaCloud network.
- 8 Illegal transactions through the TrudaCloud network.
- 9 Any violation of the laws and regulations of the country or region in which the server is located through the TrudaCloud network.
Last updated Sep 29th, 2022. We may update this agreement from time to time. Continued use of our services indicates your acceptance of these terms as amended.